Pages

Like My Music Page On facebook

Sunday, December 18, 2011

It doesn't take much to recognize these Queens and what they are going through. Yes, we are ruling the World over here but damn man, can anyone do a video for them or a song or a poem or even spit on the Voting boofs next election? I guess nobody can feel anymore huh? It's all good cause when they start  stompin the Women out in the US, I'ma just record it and send it to Egypt since ya'll motha F's think it's a Movie, I'll direct for ya. No more warnings America, I'ma bring it to the back doors of everyone who seems to think right and wrong have proper definitions. Starting today, America will be targeted by Energies from Above and Below Sea Level & Space. If you not with me, just close you eyes and act like I don't exist but know that I'm a real soldier for the real Queens upon the Heavens. Only a fool would try to test my birth rite. Get ya candles!




No comments:

Post a Comment